CASSELBERRY, Fla. — If you melt over gooey cheese and you enjoy sliced, tender brisket, your knees are about to buckle.
Chef Alexander Diaz owns Alex’s Fresh Kitchen and he is praising his Brisket Mac Wrap that, when sliced hot, reveals a cross-section worthy of video in slow motion that you’ll want to post — likely with theme music.
So let’s cook! (Oh, and the “Cake Lady” working alongside Alex just happens to be his beloved mom.)
Brisket Mac Wrap — Alex’s Fresh Kitchen
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 (any brand) beer, can
- Brisket rub (Alex’s secret recipe, but feel free to make your own or use a pre-made mixture)
- 10 to 12 pounds of whole beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Remove the brisket from the refrigerator. Trimming a cold brisket is easier than trimming a room-temperature brisket. Flip the brisket over so that the pointed