It’s National Curry Week – a celebration of delicious spicy dishes loved across the nation.
We had a look on Tripadvisor to find the highest rated Indian restaurants in the Dursley, Thornbury, Yate and Sodbury area.
“Good menu with some slightly different dishes.” Wrote Jmac10. “Service was quick and efficient, and the food was delicious.”
- Tudor Raj, Chipping Sodbury: 49 Rounceval Street, Chipping Sodbury – with 120 excellent reviews.
“Fantastic food and felt incredibly welcome in the restaurant by smiling staff!!” Wrote 576kelvinb. “Definitely recommend for takeaway or eat in, best Indian around!!”
- Saffron Indian Restaurant & Takeaway: Axis 4-5 Woodlands, Bradley Stoke – with 106 excellent reviews.
“Ordered a takeaway from their new website, which was very easy.” Wrote Starshooter12. “The food arrived on time and was warm and absolutely delicious. Will be ordering again.”
- India Palace: 15 Church Street, Wotton-under-Edge – with 99 excellent reviews.
“The restaurant had made very good provision for COVID-19; tissues, hand sanitiser and waiters with face shields.” Wrote chrisbY5624ZF. “The service was great and the food was very good. The first time I have eaten here but I’ll definitely be back!”
- The Dilraj: Long Street, Dursley – with 93 excellent reviews.
“The curry was lovely.” Wrote Mesuno. “The staff were really nice, and friendly. They gave us extra chocolate at the end. We will be coming back!”
- Spice Mahal: Pool Farm Wotton Road, Rangeworthy – with 71 excellent reviews.
“An outstanding Indian restaurant.” Wrote benstoakes. “Consistently good food, freshly cooked dishes and service with a smile. Love this place.”
- Bengal Lounge: Long Street, Dursley – with 68 excellent reviews.
“Brilliant food, friendly staff, 10/10.” Wrote JustCheckinBristol. “Don’t usually have Chicken Chat as a starter but thought I’d have a change. Also chose the Chicken Vindaloo as main course. I love chilli and this was hot hot HOT, lovely.”
- Thornbury Tandoori: Gloucestershire, Bristol 8 The Plain, Thornbury – with 63 excellent reviews.
“I had the king prawn curry with chillies, rice and nan bread it was the best curry I’ve had in years.” Wrote 322mickh. “The staff are so friendly it was a pleasure to eat at there, 10/10.”
- Roobroo: 2 Castle Street, Thornbury – with 53 excellent reviews.
“One of the best restaurants I have ever been to.” Wrote Tricky1960. “It’s quite small and quirky, the menu is small which is good as dishes are individually cooked to order, and the staff are friendly and helpful.”
- Frampton Balti: 16 Lower Stone Close, Frampton Cotterell – with four stars overall, and 27 excellent reviews.
“I have been going to this curry house for years and regularly order takeaways and have the occasional eat in meal.” Wrote mattcgg. “The food is consistently great with friendly staff and quick service.”