Officials ID man who died in Framingham kitchen fire

Adella Miesner

THE SCENE. JENNIFER: FRIENDS AND FAMIILY COMFORTED EACH OTHER OUTSIDE THIS HOME ALONG CLARK STREET IN FRAMINGHAM, IN DISBELIEF AFTER A MAN IN THIS THIRTIES DIED HERE IN AN EARLY MORNING FIRE. >> ON-SCENE, CREWS DID THEIR BEST TO TRY TO SAVE THE VICTIM. JENNIFER: CANDLES LIT, FLOWERS CARRIED, TO […]

THE SCENE. JENNIFER: FRIENDS AND FAMIILY COMFORTED EACH OTHER OUTSIDE THIS HOME ALONG CLARK STREET IN FRAMINGHAM, IN DISBELIEF AFTER A MAN IN THIS THIRTIES DIED HERE IN AN EARLY MORNING FIRE. >> ON-SCENE, CREWS DID THEIR BEST TO TRY TO SAVE THE VICTIM. JENNIFER: CANDLES LIT, FLOWERS CARRIED, TO BE PLACED ON THE FRONT STEPS. THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOME, DAMAGED BY SMOKE AND FLAMES. FIREFIGHTERS CUT A HOLE IN THE ROOF IN AN EFFORT TO STOP THE FIRE. >> IT WAS A PRETTY QUICK KNOCK DOWN OF THE FIRE FRAMINGHAM FIRE, POLICE, STATE FIRE MARSHAL, AND MSP ARE INVESTIGATING THE FIRE AT THIS TIME. JENNIFER: INVESTIGATORS BELIEVE THE FIRE WAS AN ACCIDENT AND STARTED IN THE KITCHEN OF THE HOME, REACHING UP TO THE SECOND AND TOP FLOOR. INVESTIGATORS SAY THE VICTIM WAS FOUND ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE HOME. THEY HAVE NOT RE

Officials ID man who died in Framingham kitchen fire


A man died early Tuesday after a fire broke out in a Framingham home, officials said. Officials said Harold Anderson Jr., 29, died in the fire at 15 Clark St. The fire started in the kitchen on or near the stove and is considered accidental, according to the State Fire Marshal’s office. “Whether there was a cooking accident, a malfunction of the stove or an electrical malfunction cannot be determined due to the damage,” State Fire Marshal’s office said in a statement. No other injuries were reported and damages are estimated at $60,000.The fire is being investigated by Framingham fire and police and state police assigned to both the Office of the State Fire Marshal and to the Office of Middlesex District Attorney.

A man died early Tuesday after a fire broke out in a Framingham home, officials said.

Officials said Harold Anderson Jr., 29, died in the fire at 15 Clark St.

The fire started in the kitchen on or near the stove and is considered accidental, according to the State Fire Marshal’s office.

“Whether there was a cooking accident, a malfunction of the stove or an electrical malfunction cannot be determined due to the damage,” State Fire Marshal’s office said in a statement.

No other injuries were reported and damages are estimated at $60,000.

The fire is being investigated by Framingham fire and police and state police assigned to both the Office of the State Fire Marshal and to the Office of Middlesex District Attorney.

Next Post

Marler Clark, The Food Safety Law Firm, represents a minor in the Utah E.coli O103 Sprout Lawsuit.

The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. Salt Lake City, Utah, Sep 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) — Salt Lake City, Utah, Sept. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — A lawsuit was filed by Marler Clark, representing Karena McDonald, on behalf of her daughter, […]